Friday, March 28, 2014

My Cards and Tags: Farmer's Market Cards

I would love to spend hours and hours happily crafting.  But alas!  My days seem to have less and less minutes and more and more mundane tasks (I'm talkin' to you, dusty surfaces)!  Sometimes you just have to make quick creations.  But the good news is that there are so many easy-to-use products out there that allow us to still be original, but within a speedy time frame.

There are a lot of great paper packs that come with paper, ephemera, stickers and sentiments.  One charming little collection I've discovered is We R Memory Keepers' Farmer's Market line.  Here are two quick and easy cards I made with this set:


Don't those colors and patterns make you feel like Summer is just around the corner?  We had pea-sized hail here yesterday, but I'm holding out hope for daffodils and daisies soon!


The thing I like about the We R Memory Keepers paper packs is that the paper is very sturdy and many of their kits come in a handy dandy plastic boxes for easy storage.

So check out what's new with We R Memory Keepers and Lifestyle Crafts if you're in the mood for some great new products for Summer!